SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
645 Old Edinburgh Road Glasgow GB G71 6HJ
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
- 1.No matter what billing currency is applied for payments under the Agreement, bidding on the TikTok for Business Platform ("Platform") will be ranked by default in US Dollar while bidding on ByteDance China Ads platform (抖音) will be ranked by default in RMB. In the case of ByteDance Overseas AD platform, the conversion of non-US Dollar billing currency into US Dollar for the purpose of bidding will take place automatically pursuant to the real time exchange rate announced by the website designated by Media Company. For ByteDance China ADS platform, the conversion of non-RMB billing currency into RMB for the purpose of bidding will be made based on the exchange rate announced by the website designated by TikTok. The conversion rules shall be applied by TikTok.
- 1.Reservation ads takeover: Advertiser/Agency shall send ad assets to TikTok no less than 10 calendar days in advance for TikTok to proceed with ad review and pre-load tests.
- 2.In-feed video ad: Advertiser/Agency shall send ad assets to TikTok no less than 5 calendar days in advance for TikTok to proceed with ad review and pre- load tests.
- 3.Settlement of ad impressions and clicks shall be based on the data generated by Media Company. Advertiser/Agency may authorize a third-party data analytics company to collect statistics relating to IOs. For display advertising, if the data on impressions/clicks differ from TikTok’s data by no more than +/-20% (including 20%), then Media Company’s data shall be final and binding. If the difference is determined to be greater than +/-20%, then Advertiser/Agency and TikTok shall conduct a data review process together with the third-party data analytics company and correct the errors, if any. If the data review fails to identify any error (e.g. there is no data gap in Media Company’s records), TikTok’s data shall remain final and binding.
- 4.For third-party collaboration, Advertiser/Agency should choose among those third-party data analytics companies currently cooperating with TikTok in order to ensure the accuracy of data. Please refer to the “Third Party Tracking Link Instruction” guidebook for more details.
- 5.After a reservation advertising campaign is closed, TikTok shall provide a data settlement report of standard ads within 14 calendar days.
- 1.No modification of reservation ad creative assets will be allowed after the asset- delivering deadline.
- 2.No modification of landing page link will be allowed after the assets have been reviewed by TikTok and the campaign has been launched online.
- 3.If Advertiser/Agency would like to use certain assets (including, but not limited to popular IP, portraits, music, sticker images, etc.), it should provide the copyright certification of those assets or the authorization document and grant a license of use to TikTok in writing. TikTok will provide an authorization template upon request.
- 1.Reservation ads IO shall be based on the media plan confirmed by both Parties in writing, including through emails. Once the media plan is confirmed by both Parties, the order will be regarded as successfully placed. Cancellation of–or changes to–the order will require negotiation between both Parties. If Advertiser/Agency suggests cancelling or changing the order unilaterally, it shall compensate TikTok for the loss according to relevant agreed terms.
- 2.Unilateral Cancellation by Advertiser/Agency
- a.Advertiser/Agency shall pay 100% of the actual ad consumption amount to Media Company if any standard ad order is cancelled in less than 14 calendar days (included) before the scheduled ad flight date.
- b.Advertiser/Agency shall pay 100% of the actual ad consumption amount to Media Company if any non-standard ad order is cancelled in less than 30 calendar days (included) before the scheduled ad flight date.
- c.Advertiser/Agency shall pay 100% of the actual production fee of Reservation Effect to TikTok if any reservation effect order is cancelled after the production is started.
- 3.Non-cancellable Products and Services
- a.Creator services and music services are non-cancellable. Advertiser/Agency shall pay 100% of the contracted amount for creator services/music services to Media Company if any creator services/music services order is cancelled after the production is started. Advertiser/Agency is not eligible for compensation or makegoods by TikTok for any unutilized services.
- b.Ad orders for premium/magic moments, holiday placements, and tentpole events are non-cancellable. In the event that Advertiser/Agency cancels the premium/magic moments, holiday placement, or tentpole event ad order, Advertiser/Agency will not be eligible for compensation or makegoods by Media Company.
- 1.If any ad fails to be served because Advertiser/Agency fails to deliver ad assets within the agreed timeline, TikTok will not be responsible in such situation and will not make any compensation to Advertiser/Agency. If the ad runs but fails to deliver due to late submission of assets by Advertiser/Agency, TikTok shall not be responsible for any compensation to the Advertiser/Agency. Failure to deliver ad assets within the agreed timeline shall constitute Unilateral Cancellation by Advertiser/Agency.
- 2.All assets provided by Advertiser/Agency shall conform to the specifications and requirements as set forth in the “TikTok Advertising Policies – Ad Creatives & Landing Page” and the “Ad Specifications” policy. Only assets which meet these conditions will be accepted and be considered to have been delivered.
- 3.Advertiser/Agency shall ensure TikTok that anything related to any third-party rights or any intellectual property has already been duly authorized and/or cleared.
- 4.Third party tracking links are part of the creatives, and Advertiser/Agency should submit them to TikTok along with other campaign creatives. Late submission of third party tracking links can cause data discrepancy.
- 5.TikTok shall not be responsible for any consequence if the landing page cannot work properly due to reason attributed to Advertiser/Agency. In such situation, Media Company may suspend the ad serving without informing Advertiser/Agency in advance in order to maintain the user experience. In addition, should TikTok become aware of any Advertiser/Agency inserting any universal link into the landing page, Media Company will immediately cease the ad serving without incurring any compensation to Advertiser/Agency.
- 6.TikTok will not be responsible in any of the following events: relevant service is terminated/delayed/interrupted or any data loss due to Force Majeure event; any loss or damage caused by Advertiser/Agency employing illegal means to acquire data. Under those circumstances, no compensation will be made by TikTok.
- 7.If a third-party institution claims compensation for damage based on advertising content, it shall be made clear that Advertiser/Agency is responsible, and the compensation to the third-party shall be made by Advertiser/Agency directly. This term will not apply when the damage is due to acts solely attributable to TikTok.
- 8.For Topview and Takeover ads, the same creative can not be used for 2 consecutive days. For Topview ads, the same creative cannot be used in any other ad placement on TikTok on the same campaign date.
- 1.TikTok will provide compensation for impressions in accordance with the policy below if the ad cannot be served due to TikTok.
- 2.Compensation Policy:
- a.For all standard ad products, TikTok will compensate for media value at the quantity rate of 1:1 of the underdelivered portion. Media which delivers at 80% or more to goal shall be considered to have delivered in full; makegoods are not available for campaigns which are considered to have delivered in full.
- a.For non-standard ad products, TikTok is unable to support any monitoring nor guarantee impressions. If an advertising event fails to go online properly or issues with ad products emerge after the ad goes online due to reasons on TikTok’s side, the compensation for impressions shall be conducted according to non-standard ad compensation policy. Please contact sales team for more details of the policy. In principle, TikTok will not use standard ads to compensate for non-standard ads.
- b.Sponsorships, which are sold at a flat rate, do not guarantee impressions, and makegoods are not available.
- c.For managed service orders, errors in delivery which occur due to acts solely attributable to Advertiser/Agency will not be eligible for compensation or makegoods by TikTok.
- 4.Compensation Time: please contact the sales team.
- a.TikTok will provide the media schedule available for compensation within 3 calendar days after the reservation takeover& in-feed ad serving end.
- b.For reservation takeover/in-feed video ads, if the order lasts for many days, Media Company will conduct the compensation for impressions after all the ad serving work finishes completely.
- c.For reservation takeover/in-feed video ads, if any special emergency happens (e.g. TikTok fails to monitor the impressions due to bugs of ad products), TikTok will conduct the compensation for impressions after the bugs or other problems are fixed.
- d.For non-standard advertising cooperation, TikTok will provide options to compensate for impressions within 24 hours if any delivery error occurs.
- 1.Definitions: A "standard ad order" means Reservation/Brand Takeover, TopView and In-Feed Ads, whereas a "non-standard ad order" means all other types of ads (e.g. HTC, Branded Effect). A "special date ad order" means a calendar date with premium rates. The special date ad order terms apply to both standard and non-standard ads. If a "special date" is not announced outside of 60 calendar days prior to the inventory live date, inventory holders will be granted 48 hours grace period to decide, and the Territory Specific Ads Serving Policy terms outlined above will be applied.
- 2.Reservation Order Changes or Cancellation:
- a.ad IO shall be based on the media plan confirmed by both Parties in writing, including through emails. Once the media plan is confirmed by both Parties, the order will be regarded as successfully placed. Cancellation of–or changes to–the order will require negotiation in good faith between both Parties. If Advertiser/Agency suggests cancelling or changing the order unilaterally, it shall compensate TikTok for the loss according to relevant agreed terms.
- b.Unilateral Cancellation by Advertiser/Agency
- i.Advertiser/Agency shall pay 100% of the actual ad consumption amount to TikTok if any standard ad order is cancelled in less than 14 calendar days (including the day of the scheduled ad flight date).
- ii.Advertiser/Agency shall pay 100% of the actual ad consumption amount to TikTok if any non-standard ad order is cancelled in less than 30 calendar days (including the day of the scheduled ad flight date).
- iii.Advertiser/Agency shall pay 100% of the actual ad consumption amount to TikTok if any special date ad order is cancelled in less than 30 calendar days (including the day of the scheduled ad flight date).
- c.Advertiser/Agency shall pay 100% of the actual production fee of Reservation Effect to TikTok if any reservation effect order is cancelled after the production is started with an effect designer signed.
- 3.Unilateral Changes by Advertiser/Agency
- i.Advertiser/Agency shall pay 50% of the actual ad consumption amount to TikTok if there is any change to a standard ad order earlier than 7 calendar days (including the day of the scheduled ad flight date). If any unilateral change is made less than 7 calendar days (including the day of the scheduled ad flight date), Advertiser/Agency shall pay 100% of the actual ad consumption amount to TikTok.
- ii.Advertiser/Agency shall pay 50% of the actual ad consumption amount to TikTok if any change is made to a non-standard ad order earlier than 14 calendar days (including the day of the scheduled ad flight date). If any unilateral change is made less than 14 calendar days (including the day of the scheduled ad flight date), Advertiser/Agency shall pay 100% of the actual ad consumption amount to TikTok.
- iii.Advertiser/Agency shall pay 50% of the actual ad consumption amount to TikTok if any change is made to a special date ad order earlier than 14 calendar days (including the day of the scheduled ad flight date). If any unilateral change is made less than 14 calendar days (including the day of the scheduled ad flight date), Advertiser/Agency shall pay 100% of the actual ad consumption amount to TikTok
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
645 Old Edinburgh Road Glasgow GB G71 6HJ